Tracing a series of numbers

Francisco Tornay ftornay at ugr.es
Fri Mar 21 19:30:00 UTC 2003

At 14:09 20/03/03 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have an experiment where the participants have to click in boxes with
>numbers in ascending numerical order as quickly as they can. I need to
>make sure that when they click on the right number this will change
>colour. Also, every subsequent correct click will turn the respective
>number into a different colour. It's a trace feedback. Any ideas on how I
>can do this?

One way is to use a slide object with as many slide text objects as
numbers. These would be the number boxes. Then you may include some code
that uses the strhit function to find out which box was clicked an which
keeps track of the current correct number. I have set up a preliminary
version which I'm sending to your private E-mail because I think
we cannot attach files to this mail list.