using a script to write acc and rt info to a user defined var

daryl fougnie darylpsychology at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 00:47:28 UTC 2003

In the current experiments I am running, I am using lots of different objects to gather data but I would like to combine the output of certain trials into various variables.   For example, in a divided attention program there are some objects that gather audio response time data, or manual response time data, and others that are mixed.  To analyze the needed means I have been creating user variables in Edata aid and recoding the data, but I am sure there is a faster way to do it.   One way would be to write a script that would manually enter the rt and acc data into various user created variables according to my needs.  I am wondering whether this is possible, and if so, how does one do it.   Thanks,Daryl