Inter-trial interval

Anderson, Julie D. judander at indiana.edu
Wed May 28 21:53:31 UTC 2003

Hello! I am a new E-Prime user and I'm having trouble setting the
inter-trial interval.  It seems that no matter what property I
manipulate in the "Duration/Input" window for the stimulus (e.g.,
Duration, Timing Mode, PreRelease, etc.), the inter-stimulus interval
does not change.  I want to add more time in between the trials;
however, I can't seem to figure out how to do this.

This is probably a relatively simple question for many of you, so
hopefully someone can help me out. Thanks!

Julie