eprime question

Paul R. Jackson paulj at psy.uq.edu.au
Wed Aug 18 21:55:48 UTC 2004

Easy, see example at:
www.psy.uq.edu.au/~paulj/resp-string.es

Basically on the response options section of the object that you want to
collect the string from click the 'advanced' button. Then 'MaxCount' is max
characters in the string and 'Termination Response' is the character that
stops data collection (i.e. '{ENTER}').

NB: you can echo it to the screen if you like by also going to the 'Echo'
tab and clicking 'Add', then 'Edit' the Echo object to change colors and
placement.

Give me a yell if you have any problems.

Paul

 Paul R. Jackson
 Experimental Programmer

 School of Psychology