Experiment design question

George He jianchun-he at uiowa.edu
Tue Dec 14 21:05:45 UTC 2004

Hi Todd,
This does seem to be an easy task...
You can have a drop-down at the script start-up (double click on the
first line in the left panel in EPrime) and put whatever order you might
want there. This will allow the experimenter to choose when the script
starts. Then you can have a piece of "inline" script to actually set the
order of the blocks as chosen. Just a bunch of if statements.
If you need more help, please let me know.
George
Dept. of Psychiatry
Univ. of Iowa