earlier query

Sinead Rhodes s.m.rhodes at stir.ac.uk
Wed Feb 4 15:58:23 UTC 2004

Hi

Thanks everyone for your emails. I got a lot of different replies each
suggesting different things to be able to duplicate a block so I thought I'd
email again in case anyone needs to do this again.

You can copy a whole block but have to do it from the procedure line you
have already created i.e. block1, create a procedure line for block 2, open
up both procedure lines and drag the objects with left mouse click (not copy
and paste - it doesn't work for some reason) from your original procedure
line to the new procedure line. It doesn't work copying and pasting from the
browser at all. You can only copy objects and still have them share
identical properties without renaming anything or one action completely
affecting other blocks by dragging from procedure line to procedure line.

Thanks everyone,

Sinead Rhodes

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may