your mail

Sukru Baris Demiral baris at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 17 15:11:03 UTC 2004

There are 3 things you have to do:

1) define a global varibale like:
	Dim money as integer
This must be *global* variable and must be written under the script
section.

2) Write a script and insert it before the stimulus file, it will look
like this:
	InLine
	Slide1
	Text1

In Inline you will write:
	If Slide1.RT > 500 then
		Text1.Text = "Bad"
                money= money - 1
	Else
		Text1.text = "Good"
		money = money + 1
	End if

Enable Slide1 log by properties window, such that it must measure the
RT of the keyboard input for instance..Show your stimui on it.

At the very end of the program write a script in another Inline object:

 Dim Totalmoney as integer
 Totalmoney = money * 50
 Text2.Text = TotalMoney

and put it just before the Text2 object:

Inline2
Text2

It shows the amount of moneyt subject gets at the end of the program.

Baris
			    \  /		~   ~
                  ~         -()-
_              ~      ~     /  \
  )
   )

              " Math is just a very funny construction "

Tel: 412-661 5043 (H)
     412-268 2787 (W)