Two conditions

Amy Eschman amy.eschman at pstnet.com
Thu Jan 8 18:03:26 UTC 2004

Leisha,

The Permutation method is more than you need to accomplish this
sampling.  If you want odd-numbered subjects to get one condition (out
of two) and even-numbered subjects to get the other, you should use
Counterbalance by Subject.

Permutation takes all possible combinations of the conditions, then
selects one of the possible combinations based on the Order By value and
runs all conditions within that combination in sequential order.

Hope this helps,

Amy Eschman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Psychology Software Tools, Inc.
2050 Ardmore Boulevard
Suite 200
Pittsburgh, PA  15221-4610
USA
Visit our Web Site for the latest info:
http://www.pstnet.com
E-mail: info at pstnet.com
Voice: (412) 271-5040
Fax: (412) 271-7077

*** DISCLAIMER: ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY
REFLECT THOSE OF PSYCHOLOGY SOFTWARE TOOLS ***