Using Labels

Harvey Shulman shulman.1 at osu.edu
Tue Jul 6 18:36:01 UTC 2004

I Figured out that there is a Label Object to create a jump target. I
also can see that an object that collects input can terminate with a
jump to such a Label.  What about an object that does not collect input?
  Can it be terminated with a jump as well ? Also, can I put a GOTO
LABEL in an In-line to get to a Label Object ?

--
Dr. Harvey G. Shulman
Department of Psychology