Psylab and Netstation

James O'Shea joshea at wjh.harvard.edu
Wed Jul 7 20:55:43 UTC 2004

Does anyone have experience using Psylab in conjunction with eprime?
We are looking into purchasing a skin conductance system from Psylab, and we were
wondering if any other groups have had success with it, or might offer advice.

We use eprime as part of a Netstation EEG data acquisition system.  Event timing
info is communicated to the data acquisition computer over a serial port connection
(using netstation's own communication protocol).  We plan on providing psylab
with event timing info over a parallel port connection by configuring eprime to
write data to the parallel port.  Our biggest concern is timing.  Are there
special considerations to be aware of?

Any info/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

-jamie

 James O'Shea
 Research Assistant