Strange problem caused by extra space characters

Paul R. Jackson paulj at psy.uq.edu.au
Fri Jul 30 01:22:53 UTC 2004

I would say its just a slight oversight. A similar problem occurs if you set
correct response to say 'aA' i.e. meaning that the correct response is
capital or lower case 'A'. In this situation eprime will never get a correct
response because eprime is waiting for the 'aA' key!!

These sorts of things are all part of the joys of computer programming! ;)

Paul

 Paul R. Jackson
 Experimental Programmer

 School of Psychology