moving an object around a simple maze

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Wed Jun 2 19:13:11 UTC 2004

Hi Tony,

There is no automatic collision detection in E-Prime, but there is a
PointInRect() function documented in the E-Basic help that would seem to
be useful to you for something like this.

Regards,
Tony

*** DISCLAIMER: ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY
REFLECT THOSE OF PSYCHOLOGY SOFTWARE TOOLS ***

Anthony P. Zuccolotto
Vice President and Chief Operations Officer
Psychology Software Tools, Inc.
2050 Ardmore Boulevard
Suite 200
Pittsburgh, PA 15221-4610