question about change blindness research

Rebecca Gordon rlg215 at psu.edu
Tue May 18 18:15:53 UTC 2004

Hello,
  For an undergraduate research thesis, my partner and I are planning to
complete a study in the realm of change blindness.  For this study, we plan on
using the flicker paradigm in a change detection task on the computer.  Much of
the programming in our psychology lab is done on    e-prime, therefore we are
planning on using e-prime to program our stimuli.  Our question is if anyone is
or has worked on change detection and has flicker paradigm stimuli programmed
that they would be willing to let us borrow for our study.

Thank you,
Rebecca
rlg215 at psu.edu