pause at every 50 trials in a 750-trial task?

Andrews, A.S. asa8 at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Sep 7 16:51:16 UTC 2004

You can do this using an inline script and a flag

For example:

inline: if not (c.GetAttrib("BlockList.Sample") MOD 51 )=0 then goto carryon

then

(textdisplay object with "press a key after your break" with infite duration
and any key input)

then

(Flag carryon)

I would suggest you use 49 or 51 rather than 50 so that you don't pause with
one trial to go!

HTH

Regards

Tony Andrews