independent stimuli in slide object

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Sun Apr 10 23:09:27 UTC 2005

I am not e-prime support, but yes you can do this with a single slide
object. Put picture A as the Default state for Slide1 object and
picture B with State1 for Slide1 object. Then change the state and
duration as needed with inline code such as:

If SomeCondition = True Then
   Slide1.ActiveState = "Default"
   Slide1.Duration = 1000
Else
   Slide1.ActiveState = "State1"
   Slide1.Duration = 5000
End If

>>> Eprime support:

I have a question regarding the "slide" object in eprime. I would like
to present two different stimuli together with the slide object, but
for differing amounts of time. For example, picture A is presented for
1 second, and picture B is presented for 5 seconds. Is it possible for
these two pictures to be presented with the same slide object but on
different time courses? Thanks!

-Kate Shannon

University of Washington
Department of Psychology