Serial resonse box second key bank

Bonnemayer C (DMKEP) C.Bonnemayer at DMKEP.unimaas.nl
Thu Apr 14 06:58:58 UTC 2005

Dear all,

We want to use 10 response keys and 10 lamps. For this purpose we designed our own 10-key button box which is connected to the expansion interface of a standard Serial Response Box. In this button box five buttons are connected to keybank 1 and the other five buttons to keybank 2. In the good old days of MEL one could select the number of banks to use by using the SRBOX-INIT command (first bank, second bank or both banks). Our 10-key button box worked well when using MEL but unfortunately this button box does not work when using E-Prime. It appears there is no equivalent of this MEL SRBOX-INIT command.

Any suggestions?

C. Bonnemayer
Research Technician
Maastricht University
Dept. of Medical, Clinical and Experimental Psychology
P.O. Box 616
6200 MD Maastricht
The Netherlands
p: +31 (0)43 3882486