IOWA gambling task

Brian MacWhinney macw at mac.com
Tue Aug 2 23:44:45 UTC 2005

Dear E-Prime List,
     The Iowa Gambling task can be downloaded from
http://step.psy.cmu.edu/scripts-plus/

There are three collections of scripts on step.psy.cmu.edu.  One
includes
classic experiments, a second scripts written by my students, and a
third common paradigms like the Iowa Gambling task.

If you have E-Prime or PsyScope scripts that you would like to
contribute to this script collection, please send them to me and I
will include them.

Many thanks.

--Brian MacWhinney, CMU