n back tasks

Brian MacWhinney macw at mac.com
Wed Aug 3 19:39:45 UTC 2005

Dear Connie and others,
      As I stated in my message from yesterday, we have many of these
common patterns (including the n-back) already on the server.  Rather
than circulating these about in a person-to-person fashion, I think
it makes a lot more sense to have standard examples available to
everyone.
     To further facilitate this process, it would really be nice if
people who have developed scripts for widely used paradigms could
contribute those to the collection.  So, if any of you have scripts
of this type, please send them to me for inclusion.

Many thanks,

Brian MacWhinney, CMU