Request

Dr. Rainer Schneider rainer.schneider at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Mon Aug 22 13:39:38 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,

The question I have may appear rather mundane. I am looking for a (not
to difficult) reaction-response paradigm task employed as baseline and
post-treatment tasks. The tasks is used to see whether caffeine has any
effects on reaction time. I am looking for a neat (not necessarily
linguistic) task which would take about 15 min to complete. Although I
could use the same tasks at both measurements, I would prefer
split-halves standardized for difficulty. Alternatively, I was thinking
of arithmetical tasks (say addition and substraction) where odd numbered
results would have to be responded to with another key than even mumbered.

Does anyone have knowledge of such a tasks or has even developed one to
share?

I am employing E-prime for the first time and have not much experience
with it.

Kind regards,

Rainer