are user defined filenames possible?

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Thu Dec 22 17:24:19 UTC 2005

Thank you, Paul. I went to the web site to find out more about EKick and
found the DualResponse.es written by Susan Campbell of CMU. I'm working
on an experiment that gives a range of responses on a scale where half
the responses are either correct or incorrect, and this experiment is an
elegant solution to providing the correct response in the next revision.

Thanks,

Leisha Wharfield
Decision Research
Eugene, Oregon, USA

--
"Billions and billions."

   And it wasn't written, it appeared spontaneously with a big bang.
   And God said, "Let them eat archaic."
   And God looked on it, and said, "MMMmmmmmm... /sprinkles/!"

   Dennis M. Hammes