E-Prime site licences

Paul R. Jackson paulj at psy.uq.edu.au
Mon Feb 21 22:35:43 UTC 2005

We currently have 6 E-Prime licences and are looking at getting another 5,
i.e. total 11, i.e. lots of $$$$ because the existing 6 will need to be
upgraded when V2 comes out this year. So as a result we are considering
going with a site licence of E-Prime and I'm interested if anybody else on
this list has any experience with it. I'm interested in:
	- how it is implemented
	- are there any major restrictions etc..
	- how much it cost you

What I already know is that the price is based on the number of full time
faculty and you must have at least 10 to start with, but beyond that it's a
little vague!

Email me directly or to the list, I would imagine there are lots of
departments who MAY be better of with a site license and would also be
interested in any posts. As E-Prime grows in popularity and skill base
individual licences may become less attractive.

Paul

 Paul R. Jackson
 Experimental Programmer

 School of Psychology