Defining colors

James Intriligator j.intriligator at bangor.ac.uk
Wed Jan 5 13:20:42 UTC 2005

Hi, I think you just need to use a variant of the CColor command.
But, as far as using this approach in a bracket-situation (e.g.
"[MyColor]"), this probably will not work... You might need some inline code
instead.
  One thing you could try (which I have not tried yet, but might work) is to
define a const that includes the CColor command in it... Strange thought,
but it might work.

 Anyway, below are some snippets of ways CColor is used.
  Good Luck,  james

James Intriligator, PhD
Senior Lecturer

School of Psychology - Experimental Consumer Psychology
University of Wales - Bangor
Brigantia Building - Room 328
Bangor, Gwynedd LL57 2AS
Wales, UK

Tel: +44 (0)1248 383630
Fax: +44 (0)1248 382599
email: j.intriligator at bangor.ac.uk

=========================
Set cnvs = Display.Canvas
cnvs.FillColor=CColor("black")
Cnvs.PenColor = CColor("255,0,0")
SlideText.ForeColor = Ccolor(c.GetAttrib("TheFrameColor"))
Public Sub SetPenColorToGray(TheCanvas As Canvas, TheLevelGray as String)
Dim ColorThing as String

ColorThing = TheLevelGray  & "," & TheLevelGray  & "," TheLevelGray
TheCanvas.PenColor = CColor(ColorThing)
End Sub
=====