pseudorandomization

Paul Gr pauls_postbus at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 30 19:19:22 UTC 2005

It is possible to let eprime load the contents for the list objects from a
tab delimited text file directly. Just set the ‘LoadMethod’ to ‘File’ and
type the filename in the Filename field.
Note that EPrime is a bit sensitive about the layout of the text files. The
first line should contain the names of the attributes, separated by
tab-characters. Also include the 3 obligatory ‘weight’, ‘nested’ and
‘procedure’ columns, and be sure not to add extra tab’s at the end of the
lines.

Paul Groot
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
The Netherlands