probe detection task

Naomi Koerner nmkoerner at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 23:32:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am using E-Prime to design a probe detection task for a study on attentional bias.
I've never actually seen the task--I've only read descriptions of it in published
papers. I want to make sure that I am setting it up correctly and I was wondering
whether anyone has a script for a probe detection paradigm (any kind--dot probe, probe
classification, with words or pictures). Thanks very much--I'd appreciate any input on
this,

Best Wishes,

Naomi Koerner

Naomi Koerner, M.A., (Ph.D. candidate)