processing eprime data

Paul Warren Paul.Warren at vuw.ac.nz
Thu Jun 23 21:28:58 UTC 2005

I use a similar strategy to Dave, i.e. E-merge then Excel and then stats either in Excel (with the statistiXL product) or in SPSS. But I haven't come to grips with macros in Excel for stripping out the dross. Maybe Dave could make his macros available?

Paul

Dr Paul Warren
School of Linguistics and Applied Language Studies
Victoria University of Wellington
New Zealand

tel +64 4 463 5631/5600
fax +64 4 463 5604