suspend/resume function

Kristie Willhoit kwillhoit at uwf.edu
Mon Jun 27 14:37:50 UTC 2005

Hi all!  I am trying to design my Eprime experiment so that the program will suspend, play a video that demonstrates the task, and then resume.  I have tried inserting the script from the suspend/resume example into my program, but I keep getting errors.  First, I received the msg: "Unknown function: IsPowerPointViewerInstalled" and when I read the script, it states that this function is declared in the User Script, so I inserted the portion of the user script from the example into an InLine, and I received the error: "Encountered: Function; Expecting: <statement>" .  Any suggestions?  Any feedback would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Kristie Willhoit
Research Associate
Division of Health, Leisure, and Exercise Science
University of West Florida
kwillhoit at uwf.edu