Eprime Digest - 06/26/05

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Wed Jun 29 13:22:21 UTC 2005

Sarah,

If you change the BackStyle property on *all* the tabs of your feedback
object (and *all* the text boxes on each tab) to Transparent then
whatever the display output the Feedback generates should just be
displayed over top of whatever happens to remain on the screen (i.e. the
stimulus you presented).

Hope that helps.

-Tony