E-Prime 2.0 Data Features

David Fencsik fencsik at search.bwh.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 29 14:43:19 UTC 2005

You can generally use E-Recovery to convert the text file into an
E-DataAid file.  I think the text data file produced by E-Run is
intended for backup purposes, so it records data as soon as it becomes
available, not in a nice, easy-to-read format.

Maybe it would be helpful if E-Run converted the .txt file into a
separate tab-delimited text file instead of (or in addition to)
generating a .edat file--this could be set by a preference in E-Studio.
  It would certainly save time for those who have been posting comments
on this topic so far.

David

--
David Fencsik, Ph.D.