Recommend a beginner's book for Visual Basic

Carol Anne Miller cam47 at psu.edu
Wed Jun 29 18:03:27 UTC 2005

I would like to hear these suggestions, too.  Ideally a book that could be
called "Visual Basic for the Non-Programmer."  I'd just like to feel that I
can easily write macros in various programs that use VB or something based
on it.  Everytime I've looked into books about VB, they seem to be aimed at
such a different audience that can't even get a foothold.  It's hard to
explain what the problem is, but I know I've never found a book that helped
me.  The E-prime manual is probably more helpful than most.

Carol Miller, Ph.D.
Dept. of Communication Sciences & Disorders
Penn State University
115-B Moore Building
(814) 865-6213
cam47 at psu.edu