Slide state objects and triggering

Don.Rojas at UCHSC.edu Don.Rojas at UCHSC.edu
Wed Mar 2 21:27:04 UTC 2005

Does anyone know whether it is possible to set up parallel port
triggering for individual slide state objects, rather than for the
entire slide object, via the OnsetSignalEnabled method?  I'm using a
Slide object with two states to present a visual stimulus and then a
masker controlled by two levels of a triallist object (stimulus and
masker), by changing slide states during a single "trial" (i.e., one
cycle of the triallist object).  Setting the OnsetSignalEnabled method
up for the whole slide object produces two identical sets of trigger
onsets and offsets per trial, which can get confusing on the data
analysis end.  It would be nice if I could get only 1 of the slide
states to produce a trigger.

Donald C. Rojas, Ph.D.

Associate Professor of Psychiatry

University of Colorado Health Sciences Center

Campus Box C268-68

4200 E. 9th Avenue CPH Rm 2J08

Denver, CO 80220

(303) 315-8624