choosing one of four pictures in e-prime

Paul Gr pauls_postbus at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 11:58:51 UTC 2005

Dear Elzerieke,

Just put 4 images on a slide object and use attributes from the
corresponding list object to specify the filenames (i.e. set filename
property to [attribute_name]).

Enable mouse support in the experiment settings and use the
SlideState.HitTest method to track which image was selected. The E-Basic
help documentation provides an example inline script for this.

Note that response time mesurements will be less accurate when using a touch
screen. Especially when using an USB connection (RS232 is prefered).

Kind regards,
Paul Groot
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam