information board experiment

Paul R. Jackson paulj at psy.uq.edu.au
Sun Mar 6 22:05:08 UTC 2005

Shai,

I looked at writing an info-board experiment in E-Prime a couple of months
ago and decided that although it would be possible it wouldn't be easy as
E-Prime is not really designed with this style in mind.

It would really be like using the hammer in your hand to put a screw in
rather than getting the more suitable tool.

Paul

 Paul R. Jackson
 Experimental Programmer

 School of Psychology