Multi-Language

Yoav Bar Anan baranan at post.tau.ac.il
Wed Mar 9 15:45:55 UTC 2005

Hi, list

Currently, I design many experiments displaying words in Hebrew. Now I need to display Arabic.
Until now, on some computers the Hebrew didn't work and I had to change the language in
<< control-panel->set regional and language->advanced->Language for non-Unicode programs >>
to Hebrew.

However, now I want the same computer to run experiments in both Hebrew and Arabic, and I wonder whether I can somehow set E-Prime to using unicode.

Does anyone know how I can do that, or has any easier solution to my problem?

Thanks,
Yoav