excel plot

Graham MacKenzie d.g.mackenzie at stir.ac.uk
Thu Mar 24 15:53:35 UTC 2005

Hello

I've been having a great deal of trouble using the 'Excel plot' function
from E-DataAid. Excel opens and hangs and I can't close E-DataAid. When
I try to close Excel from the task manager it freezes and I have to
reboot my pc. Pstnet support suggested that this was a macros security
issue so I tried varying the security levels but this made no
difference. I then suspected that my hardware was at fault so I got a
new pc. At first E-DataAid was exporting into Excel perfectly but
yesterday it stopped working. The only new things I did yesterday were
to use the floppy drive for the first time and to map a network drive.

Has anyone been having similar difficulties to me? Any ideas about how I
can fix this? I can't understand why 'Excel plot' worked for 2 weeks on
my new pc and then gave up the ghost yesterday, and the technical
support people in my department are as baffled as I am. It has been
suggested that the problem lies with Excel rather than E-Prime. If
anyone has any ideas then I'd love to hear them.

Cheers

Graham

Graham MacKenzie

http://www.pil.psych.stir.ac.uk/Graham.htm

Psychological Imaging Laboratory

Psychology Department

University of Stirling

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may