Installing E-Prime after upgrading to XP SP2

Eddie Dubourg eddie at ling.ed.ac.uk
Wed Mar 30 10:58:06 UTC 2005

Hi,

I found that under WinXP SP2, if I let the device setup wizard contact the
internet there were no problems - until the key itself stopped working a few
weeks later, but that's a whole different story.

For what it's worth, the two recent installs of E-prime I have done, on the
machines with SP2, I didn't use the CD I received, but the
EP_1_1_4_1_MINIMAL.exe downloaded from PST,which I then patch up-to-date.

Eddie Dubourg
Computer Support
TAAL
School of Psychology, Philosophy and Language Science
University of Edinburgh