startle and eprime

Laverman, M. (Martin) M.Laverman at fss.uu.nl
Wed May 11 07:15:27 UTC 2005

Hi Mike,

We use E-Prime and Coulbourn-systems to collect startle-data.
Only we don't use them in interaction with each other, but next to each other. An E-Prime experiment shows some pictures and evokes the startle by a loud white-noise sound, the data is then collected by the Coulbourn system.
Unfortunately this is the only experience I have with this, so I can't help you any further. I'm also interested in anything to do with E-Prime and Coulbourn-systems.

Kind regards,

Martin Laverman

Department of Clinical Psychology
University of Utrecht