Eprime on Windows XP recap

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Fri Oct 21 17:18:56 UTC 2005

Thank you, Mr. Cernicky.

This is a great reply to my question & recap. Of course I read the
entire Critical Timing Chapter to be sure I understood timing issues
related to this software--we are looking for very small differences in
reaction times. I am also using a port device, so I will steer clear of
Windox XP 64 for now.

Leisha