gsr

Tracy Butler tab2006 at med.cornell.edu
Sun Oct 30 15:17:30 UTC 2005

Hi.  Would  anyone be willing to tell me some options for eprime GSR
experiments? I searched the archive and found questions but no answers.
Do most people use a Biopac/Acknowledge system, or are there less
expensive alternatives?
I know how to have eprime send a signal to a separate GSR acquisition
machine (to synch timing), but am wondering if a single computer could
run both eprime and an Acknowledge-like program at the same time, or if
there's some way to have eprime store GSR as a continuous response.
I'm trying to minimize cost and maximize portability.
Thanks for any help.
Tracy