E-Prime: Subject line

Paul Gr pauls_postbus at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 07:13:27 UTC 2005

james,

most e-mail clients allow you to automatically sort incoming email by
looking at the 'from' or 'sender' field. Most people I know create a
separate folder for their EPrime related email and add a rule which moves
incoming emails into this folder when the email came from
eprime at mail.talkbank.org.

best,
paul