Just Run

Sudevan, Padmanabhan psudevan at uwsp.edu
Wed Apr 5 03:00:16 UTC 2006

Hello Ray,

The way I have set things up in my lab is as follows: Once the experiment is developed and ready to run, I simply copy the script ( .ebs ) file to an appropriate folder on each of my four lab machines. Then I create a shortcut using the procedure outlined in the E-Prime User's Guide. This creates an icon that can be placed in a directory for experiments, or even on the desktop of each machine if you wish. Once a shortcut is set up, for future experiemtns, all you have to do is make a copy, rename it for the new experiment, then change the Target and Start In fields to incorporate the name of the new experiment.

I hope this makes sense.

P Sudevan