Just Run

Paul Kieffaber pkieffab at indiana.edu
Wed Apr 5 11:28:11 UTC 2006

Ray,
I have used a free, open-source utility called AutoHotkey
(http://www.autohotkey.com/).  With it, you can write simple scripts to run
the .ebs file and automate keystrokes such as F7 or subject numbers etc.
You can even create forms and store data so that you can collect
demographics and then have the .ebs file run automatically when the person
submits their demographic info.

Paul