Just Run

Brandon Cernicky brandon_cernicky at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 12:33:52 UTC 2006

Hi Ray,

Others have replied showing what the command line
switches are for E-Run.  To assist with this, go to
the E-Prime web support site in the downloads/misc
area and download "E-Shortcut" which helps with
creating these shortcuts and reduces the problems with
long path names and quotes strings in the shortcut.

-Brandon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brandon S. Cernicky
Senior Software Engineer
Psychology Software Tools

>> Is there a way to just run an experiment?
>> I mean instead of clicking the E-run file and then
Build and then Run?
>> What I'd like is something to click on and the
experiment would then
>> just start. Is there a command line way to that?
If so, maybe we could