how to change experiment path according to response

Cassenti, Daniel (Govt, ARL/HRED) dcassenti at arl.army.mil
Thu Apr 13 16:16:15 UTC 2006

Hi Doruk,

Use an InLine object and a Label.  It should look like this in your
procedure:

Slide1
InLine1
Slide2
Label1

Then put into InLine1:

If Slide1.RESP <> "CorrectResponseString" then
	Goto Label1
End if

So, in English: If the CorrectResponseString is not chosen as the
response to Slide1, go to Label1, which is after Slide2 and therefore
skips it.  You don't need anything else because if there's no goto
command then it will just move onto Slide2 on its own.  Also if E-Prime
runs into a label while enacting a procedure it will just skip it.

Good Luck!
Dan