Setting complex sound file name in SoundOut object

EJ Nikelski nikelski at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue Aug 1 21:07:58 UTC 2006

Hi Susan,

    Yup, that's exactly what I was looking for. One can even use
Edit:Experiment:Startup to set a file extension type (e.g. FileExt =
.wav or .bmp) and then use [PathName][SoundFileName][FileExt] so that
one doesn't need to code the file type in the trial list (important for
me, as I present the same stimuli using different modalities).

Thanks again.

-Jim