"sound device not set to open"

Paul Gr pauls_postbus at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 06:41:37 UTC 2006

hi Katherine,

This is exactly the same message EPrime will show when you didn't configure
(and enable!) the Sound device yet. You can do this in
Menu->Edit->Expiriments->Devices. Also make sure that the sound format
(mono/stereo, sample rate and #bits) of the wave file(s) match the
configuration of the Sound device.

best,
paul