setting procedure and weight attributes

Katherine Sledge Moore mooreks at umich.edu
Fri Aug 18 13:52:29 UTC 2006

Is it possible to set the values of the procedure or weight attributes using
in line code, the way you can for other variables?

The problem I see is that inline code can only be used to modify the
attributes of the current level, not the level below, but it's
self-referential to modify the weight of the procedure you're currently
operating on (or to set it to a different procedure altogether!)

So, is there an exception built into Eprime wherein one can set these values
using code at a level above? For my issue I am most interested in the weight
setting, but I'm curious about the procedure setting as well.

Katherine Sledge Moore
Department of Psychology
PhD Student, Cognition and Perception
http://www.umich.edu/~mooreks