Neuroscan & E-Prime

Shaffer, Thomas Thomas.Shaffer at SDSTATE.EDU
Fri Dec 1 20:38:54 UTC 2006

Hello all,

This question concerns the use of E-Prime in conjunction with Neuroscan Eeg system.

Our system (Neuroscan Synamps 2) uses a Stim Audio System 1105 between the amplifer and the response pad. Our neuroscan response pad plugs into the audio system.

We would like to use the Neuroscan STIM audio system response pad in
combination with our e-prime software.  The eprime code we have now
uses a serial input device (SRbox).

Due to laboratory constraints we need to use the STIM response pad and the response pad must remain in the
phone jack port in the STIM audio system box. Does anyone know how to route input through the response pad jack into the eprime software.

Thank you very much.

Thomas R. Shaffer, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Psychology