can eprime display movies?

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Tue Jan 17 22:00:21 UTC 2006

But haven't people suggested a couple of ways to display video as part
of an E-prime script in the past? I mean, suspending E-prime & calling
out other executable files, chaining a bunch of bitmaps together to
create a video effect, or creating some kind of dual-monitor display?
Try searching the archives here
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?A0=eprime&D=0

Leisha Wharfield
Decision Research