quick eprime question

Psychology Software Tools (info) info at pstnet.com
Thu Jul 6 19:54:42 UTC 2006

Anna,

Global variables are declared in the User tab of the Script window. You
can open the Script window either by selecting it from the View menu (at
the top of the E-Studio GUI) or by pressing ALT+5. Once the Script
window is open, click on the User tab and enter your script as normal.
For example:

Dim x As Boolean

Please note that it is a good practice to initialize global variables as
the first event in the Procedure in which they will be used.
Initialization is done by simply assigning a value to the variable in an
InLine object:

x = FALSE

Once a value has been assigned to the variable, it can be used as
normal. I apologize for not making this clearer in the sample.

Matt Lenhart
Technical Consultant