E-Prime sample posted

Michael Hout michael.hout at pstnet.com
Thu Jun 15 18:46:17 UTC 2006

Hello everyone.

My name is Michael Hout.  I am a technical consultant here at Psychology
Software Tools.  I am responding to the following post from Wendy
Davidson:

--

Hi everyone,

I have a query and was hoping someone could help.

I have designed an experiment in which the subject sees a stimulus
(arrows pointing in different directions in sequence) they then have to
use the mouse to click corresponding areas on the screen in the correct
serial order as the original presentation. There can be up to 8 possible
locations. I have used a slide with 8 areas i.e. "Image1" that they have
to click on.

The script below works for only 1 location. How can I add more correct

I just want you all to be aware that there is a sample very recently
posted on our website that will demonstrate how to accomplish this task.
The sample is called: Load Image Upon Response.  The main purpose of the
sample is to demonstrate how to load an image only once the subject has
clicked within a certain area.  But the sample also demonstrates how to
log the "serial order" of the clicks to certain areas.  I hope this
helps.

If there are any questions, please refer them to E-Prime Web Support.
Thanks for your attention.

Michael Hout

Technical Consultant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Psychology Software Tools, Inc.

2050 Ardmore Boulevard

Suite 200

Pittsburgh, Pa 15221-4610

USA

Visit our Web Site for the latest information:

http://www.pstnet.com

E-mail: info at pstnet.com

Voice: (412) 271-5040

Fax: (412) 271-7077